Thursday, December 6, 2012

If.




If I could eat Panera Bread for the rest of forever, so happy I would be.
If all the Elders could come home right now, so happy I would be.
If I spoke fluent Mandarin, so happy I would be.
If this canker sore would go away, so happy I would be.
If I was already graduated,so happy I would be .
If I had the outfit she has on right now, so happy I would be.
If it was December 17thso happy I would be.
If it was February 19thso happy I would be.
If it was June 25thso happy I would be.
If I could let her know how I felt, so happy I would be.
If I had kept my mouth shut, so happy I would be.
If things were different, so happy I would be.


Isn't the word "If" a funny little thing?
I personally use it almost constantly. 
To name everything I want, but don't have.
But you know what, I am happy.
And I have everything I've ever needed.
So, I'm banishing the word "If" & all the negatives that go with it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment