Tuesday, October 29, 2013

so good

Well, today was a bad day. I could not focus. I felt like a bad student. I felt like a bad employee. I accidentally missed an important meeting. I ate too much. Leaving me in a food coma for five hours. I was bugged. I felt alone. I felt like I wanted to quit the stress. And I was farting a lot.

So what did the Lord bless me with? The ability to recall all I've learned in the last two months of school and get a perfect score on my Media Writing mid-term. Did I deserve that? Absolutely no.

In continence of last week... I just want you to see how good our Savior is! Because it took me far too long to see and completely open my heart. All we must do it be available to Him... & he will bless us so! I can't believe I've been so blind until now. The Lord is with me (and you!) in every moment. Giving encouragement when needed; hope when desired; and love at all times, in all things, in all places.


I'm corny,
But I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment