Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ode to Family

Derek, Sheri, Bryce, Austin, Chase & Cameron, Shaun, Briann, Leah & Charlotte, Rachel, Megan, Dallin, Isabella, Avery & Penelope, Lindsay & Preston,  Heather & Ben,  Jenna, Jared, Rebecca. Mom & Dad.
This is to you. 


<3

My family has two perfect parents: Mike & Lisa
My family has nine children.
My family has six girls and three boys.
My family has two sister-in-laws and three brother-in-laws.
My family has five nieces and four nephews. 

 My family is quirky.
My family is clumsy.
My family is big.
My family is loud.
My family is weird.
My family only gives side hugs.
My family doesn’t cry.
My family is the Neeley's, yea, yah jealous?
My family loves to gossip.
My family says their choice shits & damns.
My family also loves Bedi the Jedi. 
My family uses Receipt Flatteners. 
My family hears dad pulling into the garage!! 
My family has their own Santa Claus suit.
& Their own Santa.
My family confronts school bus drivers.
My family skates at Skatetown.
My family’s farts rise.
My family is the Neeley Nation. 
My family is only cleaning hard enough if we’re sweating.
If my family sees a fire, call a fireman! 
My family really hates Wolves. And High School Musical back-up dancers. 
My family points at a graveyard
My family says hey look! There it is!
My family asks there’s what?
My family knows there’s heaven!  
 
My family is a beegegie-snake-brain-skittle-shit
My family can kick the star off the top of the Christmas tree.
My family knows it's me, The Bee
Can you find the phone? 
My family breaks all their bones.
My family got reading glasses!
My family yells it ripped and shaaaron
My family knows that a buttload is like, a million dollars
Because "one time, I tried to stuff five dollars up my butt..." 
My family moons the camera.
My family makes up words & phrases.
My family has cankles. 
My family sings Celine Dion.
My family makes a mean gingerbread house.
My family jumps down laundry shoots.
My family knows what a "farting leper" is.
& My family definitely knows who "Jam" is. 
My family eats dirt.
And toilet paper and Kleenex and the scraggily ends of paper.  
My family screams out of back doors.
My family sees a man out there. 
My family is fast paced.
My family makes nutcrackers come to life.  
My family knows the Welcome Song. 
My family is savin’ this for laaaater.
My family has secret facebook pages.
My family also really loves mullets.
My family is a white bird with black spots. 
Like that soccer ball behind my eeeasy chair. 
My family is unlucky in cards.
But my family is lucky in love.  
My family has the most giving, selfless mother.
My family has the most jolly, loving father.
My family is supportive.
My family is close.
My family is just like me.
My family are my best friends.
My family is sealed together for time and all eternity.  

There are 25 people in my immediate family.
I couldn’t love one more than the other.

My family is probably better than yours. 



3 comments:

  1. I loved this and really needed this today, thanks Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally rocks, Jenna. I love it. You are the bomb and bring so much life to the family. I got every joke....except the one about who Jam is...what am I forgetting???

    ReplyDelete