Thursday, October 18, 2012

Guilty as Charged.


Okay, I’m embarrassed.

Because you know what I love? More than anything? In the world? T-Swifty. Yup. You heard that right. Jenna Neeley loves getting ready in the morning to Taylor Swift. And she loves singing it even more. 

TayTay-Baby is always in love! ...Or she’s always heart broken. She's been married twice, engaged once, divorced three times & in thirty-two serious relationships. Out of those 32, she was left broken-hearted twenty-one times & cheated on seven... but got revenge fourteen times. She's dumped twelve boys. And promised one that they were never ever eeeeveeer getting back together!

Judge me as you may. I don’t care.There is just something about her awkward dancing. And that heavy kick drum at the beginning of every song. Or the catchy bridge. I don’t know what her secret is.
But I love her. 

And why am I admitting this now? In public? Because last night my sweet boy came over with a “surprise” for me. What did he bring? Yup, that’s right. The new, unreleased Taylor Swift CD. He knows me. & my secrets. So, I will be listening and singing it for the rest of forever.

& it doesn't come out until next week. Who’s the hipster music elitist now? Yup… still me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment