Monday, November 5, 2012

Vegas Misconceptions


This photo was conveniently stationed on facebook this morning. 
What does it look like? Yes, it looks like he is spanking me. 
Well. That's weird. He isn’t.

Let me tell the real story: We were in Vegas. Sin City. The strip was packed; bombed ladies and boozed gentlemen everywhere. So when all my lazy-a friends took the escalator, I decided I would take the stairs. You know, to work off that Secret Pizza slice & the 15.3 cookies I'd eaten for dinner. Naturally, he came with me. And naAaAaaturally, I bunny hopped. Up each & every stair!  That’s normal, right? And he was just behind me making sure I didn’t fall backwards. Because I'm clumsy & klutzy & a Neeley. Obviously. Or maybe he was just making sure I didn’t elbow a sinless, schnockered, or sauced Strip-walker in the face. Either one’s fine with me. Seeeeee, I left Vegas clean-handed & crime-less! No need to worry about me, Mom! You just have a half-rabbit daughter. 

What happens in Vegas… Is this.
I’m a babe in the woods & it’s called Sin City for literally no reason. 
(Except an extraordinarily entertaining/wonderful/perfect weekend with these seven beauts.)

Just thought I'd clear that up.  


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. I forgot about it for a second, but just caught up.

    ReplyDelete