Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Most Beautiful Mind

This is my little sister, Rebecca. Eight years ago. 
I wanted to give her a make over.
But she only wanted blue eyeliner (like a mermaid).
I wanted to make her hair big & bouncy
But she only wanted to wear this hat (like a pioneer). 
I wanted her to act like my model. 
But she only wanted to do this:
(because "Jenna, I just like it")

& I think she has the most beautiful mind.




***************************************************
Every girl is expected to have caucasian blue eyes, full Spanish lips, a classic button nose, hairless Asian skin with a California tan, a Jamaican dance hall ass, long Swedish legs, small Japanese feet, the abs of a lesbian gym owner, the hips of a nine-year-old boy, the arms of Michelle Obama and doll tits.

The person closest to actually achieving this look is Kim Kardashian, who, as we know, was made by Russian scientists to sabotage our athletes.

Everyone else is struggling.
- Tina Fey
***************************************************


1 comment:

  1. I love Becca. "Jenna, I just like it." I can totally hear it.

    ReplyDelete